- March 6, 2014: Due to High Call Volumes, Hours of Operation for Claims Specialists have Changed Effective March 8, 2014
- January 14, 2014: 1099-G Tax Statements for 2013 were Mailed by January 31, 2014; Copies are Available Online
- December 13, 2013: Federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation Expired December 28, 2013
- October 11, 2013: Registering for Work with Wisconsin Job Service
- October 8, 2013: New Law Changes That Impact Benefits
- July 18, 2013: Payment Method Options for Benefits
DWD's Unemployment Insurance program provides a safety net to eligible workers and their families during times of unemployment. The UI Program is financed through employer contributions (taxes).