The Worker's Compensation Act (WKC-1-P) serves as the foundation for the worker's compensation system. The Act is instrumental to maintaining an effective and efficient system.
The Wisconsin Worker's Compensation Act is unique
in that amendments are formulated through a collaborative process that
involves the primary stakeholders of the system - labor, management,
insurers, medical providers, legislators and staff. This process
yields an Act that provides a stable and widely supported worker's
- SB-665 WC Agreed Bill for 2018 was introduced in the Wisconsin State Senate on 12/21/2017.
- On February 29, 2016 Governor Scott Walker signed the WC Agreed Upon Bill for 2016, AB-724. 2015 Wisconsin Act 180 became effective on March 2, 2016. 2015 Wisconsin Act 180, AB-724 and Plain Language Summary
- Historical Agreed Upon Bills
- Plain Language Summary of Law Changes: 1996-2012
- Workers Compensation Act Complete Online Law Book (WKC-1-P) (also includes the footnotes) Revised 03/2018
- WC Appeals: Labor and Industry Review Commission Decisions