Providers of medical services have critical roles within the worker's compensation system. They have a primary connection with the injured worker. This connection allows the medical provider to provide medical treatment and to share medical-related worker's compensation information with the injured worker.
The medical provider also interfaces with insurers and the Worker's Compensation Division in the submission of medical reports and the resolution of medical disputes. The information on this web site is designed to assist medical providers perform their roles in the worker's compensation system.
- Choice of Doctors and Payment of Medical Expenses
- Medical Evaluations and the Injury Schedule
- Medical Reports: General Guidelines
- Health Cost Dispute
- Tiebreaker Medical Examinations - Basic Facts
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Return to Work Considerations
- Chronic Opioid Clinical Management Guidelines