- Worker's Compensation
- Letters of Insurance
- Standard Letters
This page contains samples of the standard letters Worker's Compensation sends out, organized by type of letter.
Some of the letters have a notation of WKC followed by four or five numbers. This designation indicates that this letter is a form. DWD defines a form as something that collects information.
- ADR - Alternative Dispute Resolution letters
- AU - Annual Reporting or Audit Letters
- BIP - Letters to insurance carriers requesting information
- CVR - Cover Letters - letters that go along with computations
- GL - Guide Letters
- RS - Rescind Letters - letters rescinding surcharges
- SWC - Surcharge Letters - letters informing insurance carriers or self-insured employers that a surcharge has been assessed
- TAB - Tiebreaker Letters
- VR - Vocational Rehabilitation Letters
- WC & WKC - WC & WKC Letters