Unemployment Insurance Handbook for Employers (UCB-201-P)
Section 5 - New Hire Reporting

PART 6 - New Hire Reporting Forms

The WT-4 and W-4 forms may be used to report new hires.

The WT-4 form is found on Wisconsin's Department of Revenue website, and the W-4 form is found on the Internal Revenue Service's website. Links to each of these agencies are found on https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uinh.

Updated: October 29, 2019

Content Contact: New Hire

Email DWD DWD Instragram DWD on Twitter DWD on Facebook DWD on YouTube DWD on LinkedIn DWD RSS Feed

A proud partner of the network