Civil Rights Statutes and Codes
The following is a listing of most of the Civil Rights Statutes and Administrative Codes that govern the Equal Rights Division's programs and guide our efforts.
- Fair Employment
- Open Housing
- Public Accommodations and Amusements
- Family & Medical Leave
- Post Secondary Education
- Public Employee Health and Safety
- Employee Right to Know
- Elder Abuse Retaliation
- Health Care Worker Retaliation
- Whistleblower Law for State Employees
- Social Media Law
- What Are the Rules for Conducting Discovery?
For answers to questions about the law, or to make a complaint about a denial
of rights under the law, contact the Equal Rights Division.