7.4.6 Institution Minimum Requirements
Effective date: September 2, 2019 - February 6, 2020
The following are DWD-DET's Institution Minimum Requirements:
- the institution has a current, verifiable Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN);1
- the institution2 is not federally debarred, suspended or otherwise excluded from or ineligible for participation in federal programs or activities;3
- the institution is not a "delinquent taxpayer" with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue;3
- the institution has an "Officer" that DWD-DET can identify through sources other than the Institution Application;
- the Officer agrees to and electronically signs the Wisconsin ETPL Agreement.
- 1DWD-DET uses IRS.gov and Wisconsin's Unemployment Insurance database to verify FEINs. If DWD-DET cannot verify the institution's FEIN, the institution will be asked for its Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S Number via email and DWD-DET will verify the D-U-N-S Number using its Dun & Bradstreet subscription.
- 2If the institution is privately owned and operated and any of the owners are federally debarred, suspended or otherwise excluded from or ineligible for participation in federal programs or activities, the institution, by extension, is ineligible for the ETPL Website.
- 32 CFR § 180.320; 20 CFR §§ 683.200(d) & 683.250(a)(4). DWD-DET uses SAM.gov to verify this information.
- 3DWD-DET uses the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's Delinquent Taxpayer list website to verify this information.