Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Department of Workforce Development by Teleconference
(phone and WebEx details TBD)
- To Be Determined
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order. The Council
may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The Council members may attend the meeting by teleconference.
- The employee or employer representative members of the Council may convene in
closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential
action or items listed in this agenda, under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(ee).
The Council may then reconvene again in open session after the closed session.
- This location is accessible to people with disabilities. If you need an accommodation,
including an interpreter or information in an alternate format, please contact the
UI Division Bureau of Legal Affairs at 608-266-0399 or dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service.