Youth Online Data Application (YODA) Logon
The Youth Online Data Application allows Youth Apprenticeship Coordinators to register students for the Youth Apprenticeship program and submit all necessary paperwork. The first step in the process is to create a Logon (username and password). If you are a new user, please click the Create a Logon link to the right, and follow the instructions.
When you have successfully created a Logon, you MUST submit a DETS-10-E DET System Access Request form to request your Logon be authorized to access the Youth Apprenticeship System. This form is used to verify approval to access Youth Apprenticeship data for staff of Consortia holding a valid service contract with the State of Wisconsin. Under the DET Systems section, mark "YODA" and enter "Role – Coordinator." In the "Grantee(s):" box, enter your consortium name. If your access request is approved, you will receive an e-mail notification. You will then be able to login and access Youth Apprentice data and system functions.
When you have completed all of the above, go to the login page below:
Certain changes can only be made by the YODA System Administrator. These include changing a student's program area, program type (level one or level two), or fiscal year credit; or adding a new employer or mentor. Please contact the YODA System Administrator for further assistance.
Youth Apprenticeship Reports
Certain reports are available for regional coordinators to provide information on the students and employers registered through their consortium. Once you have submitted a DETS-10-E as indicated above, you should receive an email notification from DETSecurity@dwd.wisconsin.gov with instructions on how to create a Business Objects account. That account will allow you to access YA reports, at https://dwdbiportal.wisconsin.gov/BOE/BI. Please contact the YODA System Administrator if you need help with an existing report or with requests for customized reports.
For First-Time Users
- Watch the Introduction to Youth Online Data Application webinar (17 minutes, 56 seconds).
- Watch the Introduction to YA Reports webinar (23 minutes, 44 seconds).
Need assistance with this System?
- For assistance with Logon passwords, or to update your name or contact information
for your DWD/Wisconsin Logon ID, go to the
DWD/Wisconsin Logon Management Page or call Toll-Free 1-888-513-5633.
- For instructions on using Business Objects reports, please see Help Documentation
or email JamieT.Bernthal@dwd.wisconsin.gov.
- For Youth Apprenticeship Program Online System access questions, please call DET Security at
(608) 267-9690 or e-mail DETSecurity@dwd.wisconsin.gov.
- For other questions regarding Youth Apprenticeship Program data, please call Jamie T. Bernthal at
(608) 267-7210 or email JamieT.Bernthal@dwd.wisconsin.gov.
Problems Viewing Youth Apprenticeship Program Screens?
This system has been designed to work with Internet Explorer 8. Earlier and later versions of Internet Explorer, as well as Mozilla Firefox, may yield unpredictable results. If you have later versions of Internet Explorer, turning on the Compatibility View may resolve issues.