Information Technology (IT) YA Program Timeframe
- One Year IT YA Program = Required Skills (Core Skills + Safety & Security ) and IT Essentials Unit MINIMUM
- Two Year IT YA Program = Required Skills + One Pathway Unit MINIMUM
Information Technology (IT) Required Skills
These units provide the employability, safety/security, and technical skill foundation for working in the Information Technology industry.
Network Systems and Information Support & Services Pathway
Programming & Software Development and Information Support & Services Pathway
Web & Digital Communications Pathway
Related Information Technology (IT) YA Program Information
Certifications & Organizations
- CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) Associate (www.ciwcertified.com/)
- CISCO-CCENT (Entry Networking Technician) (www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le45/learning_certification_level_home.html)
- Cisco Networking Academy (http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/index.html)
- Computer Science Online programs guide for women (http://www.computerscienceonline.org/cs-programs-for-women/)
- NWCET: National Workforce Center for Emerging Technologies
The Career Clusters® brand logo and its extensions are the property of the National Career Technical Education Foundation, as managed by NASDCTEc.