Youth Apprenticeship Forms and Publications
The following is a listing of forms and publications available for download or ordering that pertain to the Youth Apprenticeship Program.
- Youth Apprenticeship Student Registration Form
- Youth Apprenticeship Education/Training Agreement (ETA)
- Youth Apprenticeship Termination Form
- Youth Apprenticeship Post Program Completion Survey
- Youth Apprenticeship Curriculum Map
- Skills Standards Checklists
- Youth Apprenticeship Grantee Contact Information Update
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Youth Apprenticeship **
- Architecture & Construction Youth Apprenticeship
- Arts, AV and Communication Technology Youth Apprenticeship **
- Investing in Wisconsin's Future **
- Health Science Youth Apprenticeship
- Hospitality, Lodging & Tourism Youth Apprenticeship **
- Information Technology Youth Apprenticeship
- Manufacturing Youth Apprenticeship **
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) Youth Apprenticeship
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Action Planning Guide for Local Communities
- Bridging Youth Apprenticeship to Registered Apprenticeship: Policy and Procedures Manual
- Employer Handbook: Discover Youth Apprenticeship **
- Planning for Youth Apprenticeship: A Calendar for Participants
- Program Operations Manual 2015
- WTCS-YA Credit Articulation Guidance Document (Learn more: WTCS Credit for Prior Learning Resources)
- Post Program Completion Survey FAQ
** Materials available via Document Sales online ordering:
Document Sales online ordering provides 24 hours access for order placement, including delivery tracking. Account creation (username and password) is required. Youth Apprenticeship titles are listed under Department of Workforce Development.
DWD is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. If you have a disability and need assistance with this information, please dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service. Please contact the Division of Employment and Training at 888-258-9966 and press 6 to request information in an alternate format, including translated to another language.
The "press 6" option will be available from the Job Service Call Center at the end of July 2017.