Finance YA Program Timeframe
- One Year Finance YA Program = Required Skills + One additional pathway Unit MINIMUM
- Two Year Finance YA Program = Required Skills + Two Pathway Units MINIMUM
- Switching between pathways is allowable if permitted by local consortium policy provided the student starts with the Basic Unit in the new pathway.
Finance Required Skills
These units provide the employability and safety/security skills foundation for working in the Financial Services industry.
Business Financial Management Pathway
Banking and Related Services Pathway
Insurance Services Pathway
Related Finance YA Program Information
Certifications & Organizations
- AAA - American Accounting Association
- ABA - American Bankers Association
- CFT - Center for Financial Training
- OCI - Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- PIAW - Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin
- WAMIC - Wisconsin Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- WBA - Wisconsin Bankers Association
- WFIC - Wisconsin Foundation for Independent Colleges Insurance Education Initiative
- The Wisconsin Credit Union League
- WI-CPA - Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- MCG - My Credit Group
The Career Clusters® brand logo and its extensions are the property of the National Career Technical Education Foundation, as managed by NASDCTEc.