Youth Apprenticeship Coordinators / Partners Resources
Responsibilities in the YA Program
- YA Coordinator responsibilities in the YA program
- YA Coordinator flowchart (Text only)
- Instructor responsibilities and qualifications in the YA program
- Related Technical Instructors flowchart (Text only) is a visual representation of Technical Instruction responsibilities. Following is a partial list of responsibilities.
- K-12 Responsibilities flowchart (Text only)
- Students flowchart (Text only)
The purpose of the grant is to sustain and expand the statewide youth apprenticeship program. All local partnerships must be approved by the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) to operate a Youth Apprenticeship Program.
Approved YA career programs in Wisconsin
Career Clusters and Programs of Study - The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction identifies "Career Clusters" as broad occupational groupings that serve as an organizing tool, categorizing common knowledge and skill sets for secondary and post-secondary education. Career Clusters use 16 broad groups of occupations and 79 pathways (sub-groups).
WI Youth Apprenticeship Media Packet