- Employment & Training
- WIOA Title I-A & I-B
- Policy & Procedure Manual
- Chapter 1) Administration and Governance
- 1.3 Local Workforce Development Areas (WDA) and Planning Regions
WIOA Title I-A & I-B Policy & Procedure Manual
Ch. 1) Administration and Governance
1.3 Local Workforce Development Areas (WDA) and Planning Regions
1.3.6 Governance Agreements
Effective date: July 1, 2020
Each local WDA must have the following governing agreements in place:
- CEO Consortium Agreement1
- WDB By-Laws2
- WDB-CEO Agreement
- WDB-Fiscal Agent Agreement
- CEO-WDB-Service Provider Agreement, only in cases where the service provider is fulfilling multiple roles within the one-stop delivery system3
These agreements may be standalone documents or may be combined with each other or incorporated into other documents as deemed appropriate by the local area.
Agreements may be reviewed and modified anytime deemed appropriated by the CEO or local WDB and may be reviewed by DWD-DET annually consistent with Chapter 1.2 of this policy manual.
Each local WDA must also develop a WIOA Local Plan, and if part of a planning region, must collaborate on the development of a WIOA Regional Plan.