VR letters are those regarding vocational rehabilitation
- VR01 WKC-11832-E - Voluntary Employment Status Questionnaire
- VR02 - You advised us that you have been unable to return to the job you were doing at the time of your injury.
If you have work-related disability or work restrictions which prevent you from performing the work you were doing when injured, you may be eligible for job placement or retraining services from a vocational counselor.
- VRPRI - The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) has advised the Worker’s Compensation Division that, because of a disabling condition, you are eligible for rehabilitation services. However, DVR is unable to provide job placement or re-training services to you at this time.
If your disabling condition was caused by a work-related injury, you may be eligible to receive vocational rehabilitation services from a certified, private sector, vocational rehabilitation specialist.
- VRNEWAPP - Thank you for inquiring about providing vocational rehabilitation services to worker's compensation claimants.
The Worker's Compensation Division refers injured workers who are determined eligible for services by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) to private, certified counselors. To become a certified private vocational rehabilitation counselor, you must complete the enclosed application and return it along with a copy of your current resume.
- VRNEWCERT - You have been certified by the Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Division to provide vocational rehabilitation services to injured workers in accordance with Wis Stats 102.61(1m) and DWD 80.49(6).
- VR RECERT WKC-14448-E - This is to inform you of the need to renew your certification as a Private Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist as specified in DWD Section 80.49(6) Wis. Admin. Code.
- VRSPCADDINF - Thank you for advising us that you wish to be re-certified as a private vocational rehabilitation specialist serving injured workers receiving worker’s compensation.
- VRSPCRECERT - You have been re-certified by the Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Division to provide vocational rehabilitation services to injured workers as authorized by 1993 Wisconsin Act 370.
Your certification number is 1,234,567,890.
- VRSPCREIMB - Enclosed please find our letter to worker’s compensation insurance carriers and self-insured employers announcing the 2016 maximum rates for worker’s compensation benefits and reimbursements. Please review this letter carefully as it includes the maximum annual limit for 2016 for services provided to worker’s compensation claimants by private vocational rehabilitation specialists.
- VRWORKEXP - Thank you for your interest in certification as a private vocational rehabilitation specialist serving injured workers receiving Worker’s Compensation. In order to complete your certification request, we will need additional information...Please submit a brief description of your work and/or academic experience in providing job placement services and in developing retraining plans for persons with disabilities.