Insurers and Self-Insurers Training Resources
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
WORKER'S COMPENSATION DIVSION 2019 FALL WORKSHOP
November 13 (Wednesday) – November 15 (Friday), 2019
The Worker's Compensation Division offers training sessions and workshops for members of both the insurance industry and self-insured employers who handle worker's compensation claims.
GEF – 1 State Office Building
201 E Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703
Note: You will need to select the specific sessions you plan to attend when registering
- Session I (max 30 participants): 2 full days, Wednesday, November 13 and Thursday, November 14; 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day
- TOPICS: Legal Updates, Health Cost Dispute, PPD, Overview of the Dispute Resolution Section, Wage, and Internet Reporting
- Session II – morning (max 16 participants): Friday, November 15; 8:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- TOPIC: Pending reports
- Session III – afternoon (repeat of morning session) (max 16 participants): Friday, November 15; 12:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- TOPIC: Pending reports (repeat of morning session)
View the full workshop agenda for more details.
There is no fee for this Workshop
Lodging, Food, and Parking
Lodging is not provided. There are several hotels within walking distance of the traning site.
A limited continental breakfast and an afternoon snack and drinks will be provided. Downtown Madison has a wide variety of dining options within walking distance of the training site.
GEF-1 does not have a parking lot. There are numerous parking lots or garages nearby.
Registration is open until capacity (see above) or until Friday, November 8, @ 4:30 p.m.
For any questons, you may e-mail email@example.com or call (608) 261-8473.