- Worker's Compensation
- Insurers and Self-Insurers
- DWD/Wisconsin Login Account Creation
DWD/Wisconsin Login Account Creation
Obtaining access to the Worker's Compensation Internet Applications begins by creating a personal DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account.
Logon Account Creation Process
- Click on the Create a DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account hyperlink. You will be taken to the DWD/Wisconsin Logon Management System; save this site for future reference. Click on the Create a Logon link:
- Complete the Profile Information, Username, Password and the recovery question and answer. Click the checkbox to accept the Terms and Conditions. You must accept the Terms and Conditions in order to create your account. Note: You may review Terms and Conditions by clicking on the hyperlink. Click the Close button to return to the Create a Logon screen.
- After clicking Next, you will be prompted to confirm your email address. Check your email, OR you may verify by phone number if you do not receive the confirmation email from the DWD Wisconsin Logon Management System. You must follow the instructions in the email to complete the account creation process.
- After clicking the link in the email (OR after verifying by phone number), you will receive a message stating the Logon was created, along with your Username. This indicates your account was created successfully.