Step 1 - Create a DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account
Obtaining access to the Worker's Compensation Internet Applications begins by creating a personal DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account.
DWD/WISCONSIN LOGON ACCOUNT CREATION PROCESS
- Click on the STEP 1 - Create a DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account hyperlink and you will be taken to the Account Creation page. Click on the Logon Creation hyperlink:
- In order to proceed you must read the User Acceptance Agreement and then click the Accept button at the bottom of the page. If you click the Decline button then you will be redirected to your original page and you will not be allow to create and account. After clicking the Accept button you will be redirected to the Logon Creation page.
- Complete the Profile Information, Logon Information, Username/Password Recovery, and Verification sections on the Logon Creation page and then click the Submit button.
- You will be taken to the Logon Creation page and receive a message stating that your DWD/Wisconsin Logon profile was successfully created:
- To obtain access to the WC Internet Applications go to
http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/wc/insurance/security/wlms.htm and click on either I am a Security Administrator or I am a Report User depending upon your role.
If you do not have an Activation Key proceed to Step 2 - Request an Activation Key. If you already have a WC Activation Key then proceed to Step 3 - Activate your WC Activation Key.