- Getting Access to WC Secured Sites Using the DWD/WI Logon Management System
- Insurers' Pending Reports
- LogonID/Password Recovery
- Instructions for Downloading
Pending Report Data
- Frequently Asked Questions
Description and Purpose
The Insurers' Pending Report system was designed as an informational tool to alert insurers on which and when
required claim reports are due to the Worker's Compensation Division.
The Insurers' Pending Report system key points:
- Provides Administrators an opportunity to significantly improve their timeliness in submitting required reports and avoid forfeitures.
- The system is updated continuously as claims are processed and reflects the claims most recent status.
- Information is provided on all open claims that are not in litigation.
- You may also search for and then re-open closed claims as well as verify which claims are in litigation.
File and View Reports Electronically
How to Get Access to WC Secured Sites Using the DWD/WI Logon Management System
The Pending Report system is a secure site which requires the use of log-on identifications and passwords. Please read the instructions on How to Get Access to WC Secured Sites Using the DWD/WI Logon Management System before you attempt your first login.
Use the DWD/WI Logon Management System Access to proceed with your activation. Insurers are responsible for granting access to users.
Lost or Forgotten Password
If a password is lost or forgotten, go to the LogonID/Password Recovery.
View Outstanding Claims Reports
After system activation, proceed to the Insurers' Pending Reports to view outstanding claims reports.
Summary of Steps to use the WC Pending Reports
Frequently Asked Questions: