Veteran Support Agencies
The Office of Veteran Employment Services is dedicated to providing intensive employment services to Veterans and eligible applicants of all eras, focusing on Veterans with significant barriers to employment. The Office of Veteran Employment Services is staffed with Veterans who understand the challenges and barriers other Veterans are facing in their employment search.
Those Veterans who do not qualify for intensive employment services still have access to all of the employment assistance the Job Centers provide. All Veterans are encouraged to contact their local Job Center and utilize the resources below.
- Job Center of Wisconsin
- Wiscjobs (State of Wisconsin jobs)
- WiscJobs For Vets
- Skill Explorer
- USAJOBS (Federal jobs)
- Wisconsin Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Hero 2 Hired
- Career One Stop
- U.S. location of a County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO)
- Benefits booklets for Federal and State of WI
- eBenefits - Veterans Affairs (VA) Search website
- WERC's - Wisconsin Employment Resource Connection - WI Service Members
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs