Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the June 28, 2017 Council Meeting
- Review and Discussion of LRB Draft of Agreed Upon Bill
- Timeline of Agreed Bill/Future Meeting Dates
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may convene in closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats. The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may thereafter reconvene again in open session after completion of the closed session.
- This location is handicap accessible.
- If you have a disability and need assistance (such as an interpreter or information in an alternate format), please contact Robin Gallagher, Unemployment Insurance Division, at 608-267-1405 or dial 7-1-1 for Wisconsin Relay Service.