Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2016
Time: 9:30 a.m. (Note Earlier Start Time)
Place: Department of Workforce Development
Room F305 (9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Room H206 (12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Room H306 (2:00 p.m. to Close of Meeting) -- UPDATE
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the December 17, 2015 Council Meeting
- Review and Discussion of Department Proposals
- D15-06 Appeals Modernization & Efficiency Improvements
- Review and Discussion of Labor and Management Proposals
- Agenda Items for January 21st Meeting
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may convene in closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats. The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may thereafter reconvene again in open session after completion of the closed session.
- This location is handicap accessible.
- If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: 608-267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1‑800‑947‑3529.).