Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Monday, October 12, 2015
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to Order
- Welcome New Members and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the September 17, 2015 Council Meeting
- Report on Senate Bill 140/Assembly Bill 212 (Concealment Penalty)
- Update Regarding LRB 3185 (Combined Wage Claim, TOP & Work share)
- Review and Discussion of Department Proposals
- D15-06 Appeals Modernization & Efficiency Improvements
- D15-08 Definition of Concealment
- D15-10 Technical Changes to Wis. Stat. 108.05
- D15-11 Transfer Circuit Court Review Statutes to Chapter 108
- D15-12 Technical Changes to Definition of "Employer"
- D15-13 Repeal Sunset of Program Integrity Fund
- Rebecca Solberg
- Research Requests From Council
- Management and Labor Proposals
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.li>
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: 608-267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)