Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the May 19, 2015 Council Meeting
- Report on the Unemployment Insurance Reserve Fund – Tom McHugh
- Update on Legislation
- 2015 Senate Bill 140/Assembly Bill 212
- 2015 Assembly Bill 192
- 2015 Assembly Bill 140
- Budget Bill
- Litigation Update
- Review and Discussion of Department Proposals
- Agreed Bill Language
- Appeals Modernization
- Reimbursable Employers Fraud Charging
- Responses from the Legislature to UIAC Letter
- Research Request from Council
- Management and Labor Proposals
- Other Business
- Future Meetings and Agenda Items
- July 16th
- August 20th
- September 17th
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: 608-267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)