Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: State of Wisconsin Investment Board
121 E. Wilson Street
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the April 16, 2015 Council Meeting
- Legislation Proposed by State Legislature
- 2015 Senate Bill 140/Assembly Bill 212
- 2015 Assembly Bill 192
- 2015 Assembly Bill 140
- Civil and Criminal Penalties for Concealment/Fraud
- Drug Testing
- Suitable Work
- Agreed Bill Language
- Reimbursable Employers Fraud Charging
- Appeals Modernization
- Able and Available
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Karen Schultz, Phone: (608) 261-6805, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)