Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the March 19, 2015, Council Meeting
- Department Update – BJ Dernbach, Legislative Liaison
- Financial Outlook Report – Rob Usarek, Bureau of Management & Information Services
- Worker Misclassification Update – Mike Myszewski, Bureau of Legal Affairs
- Review and Discussion of Department Proposals
- Response to Questions from the Council
- Assembly Bill 140 – Annual Statements Showing Total Public Assistance and Unemployment Insurance Benefits Received
- Management and Labor Proposals
- Other Business
- Future Meetings and Agenda Items
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Karen Schultz, Phone: (608) 261-6805, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)