Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Monday, November 18, 2013
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to order and introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the October 17, 2013, Council Meeting
- Correspondence Relating to Proposed Law Changes of the Labor and Industry Review Commission from Chairperson Laurie McCallum
- Report on Unemployment Insurance Reserve Fund
- Update on the Trust Fund Solvency Subcommittee
- Department Update
- STC (Work Share)
- SB 332/AB 400 – Pilot Training Program for UI Claimants
- SB 365/AB 449 – Direct Sellers
- SB 276/AB358 - Cottage Industries
- Response to chs. DWD 126, 127, and 129 (Final Draft) – Unemployment Insurance Work Registration, Work Search and Benefit Claiming Procedures
- Response to chs. DWD 111, 113, 114, 115, 132 and 140 (Hearing Draft) – Amendments to Unemployment Insurance Administrative Code Provisions under 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 and 2013 Wisconsin Act 36
- Future Meetings and Agenda Items
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)