Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
- Call to order and introductions
- Minutes of Meeting January 12, 2012 (blue)
- Financial Statements (yellow)
- Status of law changes approved on January 12, 2012
- Department proposal regarding rate of interest on delinquencies
- Department proposals for changes to Wis Admin Code Chapters DWD 126 and DWD 127
- SB-346 Benefits for employees affected by strike
- AB-450 Training for benefit claimants
- AB-457 Various changes to unemployment law
- Future Meetings
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)