Job Service is a value added partner to the Wisconsin Workforce Development system. We provide labor exchange services to businesses and job seekers, through the many Job Centers located throughout Wisconsin and also through the Job Center of Wisconsin employment web site. Local Job Service staff are available to assist by providing the following information and services.
- Job Search Assistance
- Individual and Group Career Exploration
- Re-employment Services to Unemployment Insurance Claimants
- Labor Market Information and Resources for Employers and Job Seekers
- Job Seeker Resource Rooms with Computer Access and Staff Assistance Available
- Workshops to Assist Job Seekers with Resumes, Interview Techniques, and other work search skills
- Technical assistance and liaison services to employers in recruitment and workforce retention planning
In addition to the services above, Job Service staff can provide details and assistance with the following State and Federal programs. These Federal and State programs are available to assist job seekers as well as to support employers.
- ***National Career Readiness Certificate***
- Fidelity Bonding - Frequently Asked Questions for job seekers and employers about the bonding program
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers (MSFWs) Program - Available Services
- Tax Credit Programs for Employers and Employees
- Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Trade Readjustment Allowances (TRA) Information / Application process
- UI Re-Employment Services What it is and how it works.
- Veterans Employment Services in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Works (W2) and Related Programs
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
Contact your local Job Center for more details about programs and services available to you.