Give us your feedback!
We are looking for feedback on the Equal Rights website. Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey.
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development's Equal Rights Division wants
to ensure that the citizens of the state understand the laws we enforce.
Through an active program of public education, we strive to help employers comply
with the laws we enforce and help employees understand their rights under those
The Equal Rights Division's Speakers Bureau is comprised of a diverse group of our
specialists who are experts in the laws we enforce.
Fair Employment Law Basics
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Fair Hiring and Avoiding Loaded Interview Questions
- Wisconsin's Family and Medical Leave Act
- FEL Advanced for HR Professionals
- FMLA Advanced for HR Professionals
- Wisconsin's Arrest & Conviction Record
- Discrimination Protections
- Wisconsin's Bone Marrow and Organ Donor Leave Act
- Overview of the Discrimination Complaint Process
This list is not all-inclusive!
- Overview of Labor Standards Laws
- Advanced Topics in Labor Standards Laws for HR Professionals
- Complying with Wisconsin's Overtime Laws AND New FLSA Regulations
- Employment of Minors Overview Child Labor Laws related to "Student Learners
Make a Request
To inquire about the availability of a speaker for your event, please
email us or call 608-266-3345.
The Division will do its best to address your group’s needs.
Include the information below in your email request:
If your group has a specific area of interest, please provide additional detail in
the request so the presentation can be tailored to fit your audience's needs.
- your name, telephone number, and email address;
- the name of your organization; the date, time, and place of the event;
- the approximate size and makeup of your audience;
- the length and format of the presentation, if applicable (such as a formal
speech, a panel discussion, etc.); and
- the topic(s) you would like the speaker to address.