Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Notice of Public Meetings and Hearings
If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print) please contact the meeting's sponsor.
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dwd/publicmeetings/
Week of February 13 - 17, 2017
- Worker's Compensation Advisory Council (February 14)
- Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council (February 16)
Worker's Compensation Advisory Council
Milwaukee Area Electrical JAC
GEF-1, Room F305
201 E. Washington Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Public Proposals
- Workers Compensation Research Institute Overview & WCRI Opioid Study Results
- Assembly Bill 25 - child labor permit requirements
- Transition to Electronic Litigated Documents
- Other Business of the Council
NOTE: The employer members and the employee members of the council may go into separate closed sessions at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items pursuant to WIS. STAT. Sec 19.85(1)(eg).
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Department of Workforce Development
GEF-1 Building, Room F305
201 East Washington Avenue
Thursday, February 16, 2017
See the Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council Agenda for more information.