Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Notice of Public Meetings and Hearings
If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print) please contact the meeting's sponsor.
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dwd/publicmeetings/
Week of January 9 - 13, 2017
- Worker's Compensation Advisory Council (January 10)
Worker's Compensation Advisory Council
GEF-1, Room F305
201 E. Washington Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- 1. Call to Order - BJ Dernbach
- Introductions - All
- Approval of Minutes - Labor & Management
- Correspondence - Jim O'Malley
- Public Proposals - Jim O'Malley
- Department Proposals - Jim O'Malley
- Proposed change to s. 102.59(1), Wis. Stats. - Attorney John Neal
- Wisconsin Compensation Rating Bureau Overview - Bernard Rosauer, WCRB President
- Other Business of the Council - Labor & Management
Note: The employer members and the employee members of the council may go into separate closed sessions at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items pursuant to WIS. STAT. Sec 19.85(1)(eg).