How to DVR Training Grant
A DVR training grant is the tool used to calculate funds for DVR students attending a Wisconsin financial aid eligible program. The funds are calculated individually for each student with information from the school financial aid office.
The DVR training grant takes into account the financial aid eligibility and award made to each student using information from the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA). The DVR training grant calculator form is completed by DVR and Financial Aid Offices from Wisconsin based public and private schools affiliated with the University of Wisconsin System (UW System), the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) and the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS).
For additional questions, comments, or feedback, please email DVRFAO@dwd.wisconsin.gov.
How to Video
Watch and follow along as we create and process a training grant in the DVR case management system.
How to use the DVR Training Grant
View the complete video ( 16 min. 19 sec.) or select a specific video excerpt:
- Create a Draft and Collect Signature (4 min. 8 sec.)
- Complete and Submit to FAO (1 min. 48 sec.)
- Initial Calculation by FAO (4 min. 40 sec.)
- Review with Consumer/Exception (2 min. 22 sec.)
- Return to FAO Awaiting Census Date (2 min. 21 sec.)
- Confirmation/Adjustment of Credits (2 min. 8 sec.)
- Payment to the School (50 sec.)