Information for DVR Service Providers
Statewide services include: Work Incentive Benefits Analysis, Internship/Temporary Work, Systematic Instruction, Job Preparation, Development and Placement, Supported Employment, Vocational Evaluation, IPS Supported Employment, and Customized Employment.
To provide any of these statewide services, there is an established vetting process and completion of a statewide service agreement is required. Statewide service agreements are completed online. DVR provides many other services to DVR consumers not included in the listing. For information on providing those services please contact your local DVR office.
If you are a new agency or person interested in serving DVR consumers as an approved statewide provider, you will need to arrange a face to face interview with the Workforce Development Area Director. Please see Process for New DVR Service Providers and DVR Office Locations.
Questions related to the DVR Service Agreement can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org - (608) 266-0177.
Statewide Service Agreements
- Service Provider Training
- Online Agreement Link
- Online Agreement Tools
- Agreement References
- Frequently Asked Questions
- DVR Issued Guidance
- Information Center
- VR Program Policy
- Laws and Regulation
- Technical Assistance Guides
- Scanning/Technical Specifications & Service Provider Agreements Presentation (WebEx Recording)
- DVR Service Providers
- DVR Office Locations
- Internship/Temporary Work (Employer of Record) Related Materials
- Interagency Agreements, Cooperative Agreements, & Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
- Laws and Legislation - Government Resources
- Partner Organizations
- Rehabilitation/Assistive Technology
- Sample Forms and Reports
- Proposal for DVR Program/Project
Talent Acquisition Portal (TAP)
Questions? Please contact:
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
PO Box 7852
Madison, WI 53703-7852