If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
Information for DVR's Service Providers
Statewide services include: Benefits Analysis, Internship/Temporary Work, Job Coaching-Other than Supported Employment, Job Planning, Development and Placement, Supported Employment and Vocational Evaluation. To provide any of these services there is an established vetting process and completion of a statewide service agreement is required. Statewide service agreements are completed online. DVR provides many other services to DVR consumers not included in the listing. For information on providing those services please contact your local DVR office.
New Providers - If you are a new agency or person interested in serving DVR consumers as an approved statewide provider, you will need to arrange a face to face interview with the Workforce Development Area Director. The Director will provide information on next steps.
DVR Office Locations - http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dvr/locations/default.htm.
Existing Providers - The timeframe for entering a new agreement (to begin July 1) will be from May 1 - May 22, 2015. You may access the current online agreement and other materials at the link provided below.
Notice - Due to a recent change by the provider of the online ethics training, there is now a required fee for completing this training. Please visit their website for cost information.
Service providers can choose to complete an ethics training other than the one offered through TACE. If this is done, the training should meet the criteria listed on the Required Training Links webpage.
Questions can be directed to the DVR Contract Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org - (608) 261-0050.
Statewide Service Agreements
- Service Provider 2015 Training
- Online Agreement Link
- Online Agreement Tools
- Agreement References
- Required Training Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Consumer Selection Information (CSI) Report
- Benefits Analysis (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Internship/Temporary Work (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Internship/Temporary Work Materials
- Job Coaching (Other Than Supported Employment) (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Job Preparation, Development and Placement (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Individual Placement and Support (IPS) (07/01/15 - 06/30/16)
- Supported Employment (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Vocational Evaluation (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Vocational Evaluation Credential Certificate
- Statewide Service Fee Structure
- DVR Issued Guidance
- Information Center
- VR Program Policy
- Laws and Regulation
- Technical Assistance Guides
DVR Service Providers
- IRS W-9 Form: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification:
- Encrypted Email
- DVR FAX Flier-Report Submission
- Undue Hardship Policy
- SFY Service Provider Listing (Internal DVR Dashboard Report)
- Interagency Agreements, Cooperative Agreements, & Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
- Sample Forms and Reports
- Rehabilitation Resource - DVR Newsletter
- Partner Organizations
- Laws and Legislation - Government Resources
- DVR Office Locations
Talent Acquisition Portal (TAP)
Questions? Please contact:
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
PO Box 7852
Madison, WI 53703-7852