Outdated or Unsupported Browser Detected
DWD's website uses the latest technology. This makes our site faster and easier to use across all devices. Unfortunatley, your browser is out of date and is not supported. An update is not required, but it is strongly recommended to improve your browsing experience. To update Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge visit their website.
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Service Providers
- UPDATED: DVR Employer of Record FAQ-W2's
UPDATED: DVR Employer of Record FAQ-W2's
From: Knuth, David - DWD
Sent: Monday, Feb 22, 2021
Dear Service Provider,
Please share the following update:
UPDATED-Employer of Record FAQ: Accessing W2's
Why is this change being made?
The DVR Employer of Record FAQ has been updated to include information for DVR consumers, service providers, and staff explaining how DVR consumers can access their W2's for the Internship/Temporary Work (I/TW) they participated in during the previous year.
What are the changes?
The updated FAQ (see #58) includes the following:
- W-2's can be obtained by logging into the Employer of Record Portal that was used for entering time worked and other information needed to participate in the Internship/Temporary Work (I/TW)
- Instructions on how to access the portal
- If a DVR consumer does not have their login and password information, but have accessed the portal previously, they should email email@example.com to reset their login and password.
- A consumer may also contact the DVR Service Provider who may have assisted during the I/TW or their DVR Counselor.
- If a consumer is unable to access the portal, they should contact the Employer of Record-Opportunities Incorporated for assistance by calling 920-563-2437 ext. 4066.
Frequently Asked Questions - Internship/Temporary Work (I/TW) Service
DVR Contract Specialist