How to Apply
Policy & Law
Laws & Legislation
- DVR Program Policy Manual (July of 2011)
- DVR Training Grant - DVR Program Policy Manual/Addendum A
- DVR Fee Schedule - DVR Program Policy Manual/Addendum B
- Exception Request/Process - DVR Program Policy Manual/Addendum C
- Wisconsin Administrative Code
- Wisconsin Statutes: Chapter 47 (VR: Specialized Programs for Persons With Disabilities) and Chapter 111 (Employment Relations)
- Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau (LFB) -- Informational Paper 47 (January of 2011)
- Medicaid (MA) Maximum Allowable Fee Schedules
- DVR State Plan
- Wisconsin Rehabilitation Council (WRC)
- Rehabilitation Act
- RSA-107 / FY 2010 Monitoring Reports of VR Programs
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- DWD Letter of Support for Disabled Workers Employment Act (HRS 1693)
- State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Services Program Regulations Text/HTML version or PDF version of January 17, 2001 (effective February 16, 2001).
- State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Services Program Regulations Text/HTML version or PDF version of January 22, 2001 (effective October 1, 2001). These regulations focus on employment outcomes and allowed states to implement them prior to October 1.
- Education Department General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) including administration of grants and agreements to state-administered programs and uniform administrative requirements of such.