Subject - Instructions and Procedures for Consumer Purchases for Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2018
From: Enders, Kathleen - DWD
Sent: Thursday, September 7th, 2017 2:16 PM
To: DWD DL DVR All
Information for all DVR WDA staff: Instructions and Procedures for Consumer Purchases for Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 18
Action Immediately- Due by October 13, 2017.
Why is this instruction being made?
To provide directions on how to handle FFY18 discretionary consumer services Purchase Orders (POs) for goods and services provided between 10/01/17 - 09/30/18
By October 13, staff should review all existing POs paying particular attention to:
- Purchase orders that are no longer needed should be cancelled or finalized.
- Open POs or Direct Payments on Closed Cases; refer to the Dashboard report for specifics.
- The Unliquidated Orders To Do List in IRIS utilizing the Order Begin Date, order end date and FFY Project filters to assist you in obtaining invoices, canceling OR updating the FFY Project code on FFY17 orders.
- Enter new or complete change orders for FFY17 POs.
- All FFY 17 POs will need to have the project code changed to FFY 18 by January 22, 2018.
Changing the FFY on Purchase Orders is not an automated process; staff need to manually update each Purchase Order.
Questions should be directed to your Director or Supervisor.