Fiscal Manual Updated
From: Lange, Lorie - DWD
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:21 PM
To: DWD DL DVR All
Subject - Fiscal Manual Updated
The DVR Fiscal Manual has been revised. Several updates were made throughout the manual including:
- Updated Job Development and Supported Employment Purchase Orders (PO) to take out reduction to $400
- New section for PO for Training Grant
- Updated section on receiving
- New section for consumer survey
- Updated Direct Payment section for Training Grant
All changes that have been made to the Fiscal Manual are highlighted in Green and will remain highlighted until January 2015.
October 22, 2014
- Approved by DVR Senior Leadership Team – October 2014.
All previous versions of the Fiscal Manual.
Why is this change being made?
To align the Fiscal Manual with current DVR processes and clarify policy for DVR staff.
All DVR processes and the provision of services to DVR consumers should align with the fiscal manual.
All DVR staff must review the updated fiscal manual and Directors/Supervisors should ensure these changes are discussed in their WDA/Team meetings.
Please consult with your WDA Director or VR Supervisor if you have questions related to the updates.