Are you out of work because of a FARM or SMALL BUSINESS FAILURE?

Self-employed individuals (including farmers or other small business owners) who are unemployed as a result of economic conditions in their area may qualify as a dislocated worker.

Wisconsin Job Centers also provide services to assist with finding employment.

Farmers affected by foreign competition may qualify for Trade Adjustment Assistance for Farmers.

The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture's Wisconsin Farm Center provides services to Wisconsin farmers and agribusinesses to promote the vitality of the state's agricultural economy and rural communities. These include Financial Counseling and Advising and Farm Mediation  They have a Farm Center Helpline at 1-800-942-2474. Services are confidential and free.

For more information on rural assistance, see Rural Development Online from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Contact your local Wisconsin Job Center for more information.

Email DWD DWD Instragram DWD on Twitter DWD on Facebook DWD on YouTube DWD on LinkedIn DWD RSS Feed

A proud partner of the network