- Q1. When am I getting paid?
||Anticipated Web Report Date
||Expected ACH Date
(i.e. Youth Apprenticeship)
||last day of month
||Wisconsin Fast Forward
||first day of next month
||WIOA - Cash
||Following 2-3 Business Days
- Q2. Do I need to file paper copies of the COMET expenditure reports?
- No, paper copies of the electronic expenditure reporting forms are not required.
- Q3. When will COMET reports be posted to the web?
- COMET reports will be posted to the web each morning, updated with information processed the previous business day.
- Q4. How can I tell if DWD has received my expenditure report?
- The next business day after you email a report, you can check that your information appears on the Financial Status Report on the COMET website. If your report is submitted after 2:00PM, it may take an additional business day for your report to appear on the website.
A proud partner of the network