Organic Vegetable Farm Manager Registered Apprenticeship
Organic Vegetable Farm Managers perform and supervise the operation of organic vegetable farms, including planting, cultivating, harvesting, and marketing.
Training at a Glance
During your Registered Apprenticeship:
- This program does not have time requirements for the overall length or on-the-job learning.
- This program does require 144 hours of related instruction.
- Successfully complete Transition to Trainer.
- Employer may require additional certifications.
WI Employment Outlook & Wages *
2026 in Wisconsin
* Wisconsin Long Term Occupation Employment Projections, 2016-2026 (Statewide). Office of Economic Advisors, WI Department of Workforce Development, December 2018.
& US Bureau of Labor Statistics: Occupational Employment Statistics, estimates May 2017.
Reports can be viewed on DWD's premiere source for Labor Market Information, WisConomy.com.
* * Average (mean) annual salary earned by the upper two-thirds of all workers in the selected location, occupation, and industry.
Actual salaries will vary by employer and other factors.