Construction Craft Laborer Registered Apprenticeship
Construction Craft Laborers perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. They may operate hand and power tools of all types, clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up debris and other waste materials.
Training at a Glance
On the Job
- Obtain First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Obtain OSHA Safety certification.
- Complete unpaid related instruction.
- Successfully complete Transition to Trainer.
- Employer may require additional certifications.
WI Employment Outlook & Wages *
2026 in Wisconsin
* Wisconsin Long Term Occupation Employment Projections, 2016-2026 (Statewide). Office of Economic Advisors, WI Department of Workforce Development, December 2018.
& US Bureau of Labor Statistics: Occupational Employment Statistics, estimates May 2017.
Reports can be viewed on DWD's premiere source for Labor Market Information, WisConomy.com.
* * Average (mean) annual salary earned by the upper two-thirds of all workers in the selected location, occupation, and industry.
Actual salaries will vary by employer and other factors.