Bricklayer Registered Apprenticeship
Bricklayers lay and bind building materials, such as brick, structural tile, concrete block, cinder block, glass block, and terra-cotta block, with mortar and other substances to construct or repair walls, partitions, arches, sewers, and other structures.
Training at a Glance
On the Job
- Obtain First Aid certification.
- Obtain OSHA Safety certification.
- Successfully complete Transition to Trainer.
- Employer may require additional certifications.
WI Employment Outlook & Wages *
2026 in Wisconsin
* Wisconsin Long Term Occupation Employment Projections, 2016-2026 (Statewide). Office of Economic Advisors, WI Department of Workforce Development, December 2018.
& US Bureau of Labor Statistics: Occupational Employment Statistics, estimates May 2017.
Reports can be viewed on DWD's premiere source for Labor Market Information, WisConomy.com.
* * Average (mean) annual salary earned by the upper two-thirds of all workers in the selected location, occupation, and industry.
Actual salaries will vary by employer and other factors.