Core Competencies online modules
Arts, Audio/Visual Technology and Communications
Arts, A/V Technology and Communications YA Program Timeframe
- One Year Arts, A/V Technology and Communications YA Program = Required Skills + One Additional Unit MINIMUM
- Two Year Arts, A/V Technology and Communications YA Program = Required Skills + Two Additional Units MINIMUM
- Switching between pathways is allowable if permitted by local consortium policy.
Arts, A/V Technology and Communications Required Skills
These units provide the employability, safety, and security skill foundation for working in the Arts, A/V Technology and Communications industry.
Printing Technology Pathway
These units provide the learner with skills necessary to work in the field applying creativity and technical skills to transform text and graphics into finished products.
Related Arts, A/V Technology and Communications YA Program Information
Audio Visual Resources
Arts, A/V Technology and Communications YA Curriculum Training, (2012)
An 11-minute self-paced, audio Power Point that describes the changes to the Graphic Arts: Printing curriculum in 2012.
The following documents are referenced in the Power Point and should be accessed while viewing this training.
Certifications & Organizations
- Printing Industries of America (http://www.printing.org/)
- The Great Lakes Graphics Association (http://glga.info/)
- Skills USA (http://www.skillsusa.org/)
- WI Skills USA (http://www.skillsusa-wi.org/wordpress/)
The Career Clusters® brand logo and its extensions are the property of the National Career Technical Education Foundation, as managed by NASDCTEc.
Content Contact: Youth Apprenticeship Staff