YA Program Application and Grant
How do I submit my YA program application and grant?
All local partnerships must submit a YA Program Application annually to be approved to operate a YA Program regardless of whether funds are requested.
- Use the Application Checklist to ensure all attachments are included.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Do NOT include cover letters, binders, plastic covers, folders, etc.
- Do NOT forward individual partner email responses
- Number all pages for easy reference
- Assemble applications in the following order:
- Application Cover Sheet
- Applicaiton Narrative
- Budget Worksheet
- Budget Page
- Quarterly Program Plan
- Program Area Chart
- Coordinator List
- Grant Partnership Agreements
- Affiliating School District Agreements
Please submit seven (7) complete hard copies and one electronic copy of the application materials no later than 4:30 pm Friday, April 25.
- Submit seven (7) complete copies of the application materials
- Print one-sided, stapled in upper left-hand corner
- In the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) Format provided
- In Word 97 or Higher
- Email by 4:30 pm of deadline date: DWDYAForms@dwd.wisconsin.gov
- Confirmation will be returned to verify receipt
Faxed applications will NOT be accepted
P.O. Box 7972
Madison, WI 53707-7972
Courier or Hand-Delivery
201 East Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703