YA Program Application and Grant
How do I submit my YA program application and grant?
All local partnerships must submit a YA Program Application annually to be approved to operate a YA Program regardless of whether funds are requested.
- Use the Application Checklist to ensure all attachments are included.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Do NOT include cover letters, binders, plastic covers, folders, etc.
- Submit only one set of the Partnership Agreement pages
- Do NOT forward individual partner email responses
- Number all pages for easy reference
- Assemble applications in the following order:
- Cover Sheet
- Narrative (Limit = 4 pages)
- Local YA Organization Chart
- Budget Page
- Budget Worksheet
- Quarterly Program Plan
- Program Area Chart
- Regional/Local Coordinator List
- List of school districts included in the partnership
Electronic: *Preferred Method*
- In the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (DWD) Format
- In Word 97 or Higher
- Email by midnight of deadline date
- Confirmation will be returned to verify receipt
- Submit 1 (one) complete copy of the application materials
- Print one-sided, stapled in upper left-hand corner
Faxed applications will NOT be accepted
P.O. Box 7972
Madison, WI 53707-7972
Courier or Hand-Delivery
201 East Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703