Core Competencies online modules
Architecture & Construction (AC)
Architecture & Construction YA Program Timeframe
- One Year Architecture & Construction YA Program = Required Skills (Core Skills + Safety) and One Pathway Unit MINIMUM
- Two Year Architecture & Construction YA Program = Required Skills for EACH pathway and Two Pathway Units MINIMUM
Architecture & Construction Required Skills
These units provide the employability and safety skill foundation for working in the Architecture & Construction industry.
- Carpentry Fundamentals Unit
- Electrical Fundamentals Unit
- Masonry/Concrete Fundamentals Unit
- Mechanical/Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Fundamentals Unit
- Plumbing/Sprinkler Fitting Fundamentals Unit
Related Architecture & Construction YA Program Information
Audio Visual Resources
YA Architecture and Construction On-line Tutorial and Overview
The tutorial includes a list of WI manufacturing and construction equipment that is allowable for student learners, along with information on the most commonly asked child labor law questions, and on Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10 and OSHA 30 training courses.
Certifications & Organizations
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin (http://www.agcwi.org)
- BuildWisconsin.com (http://www.buildwisconsin.com)
- American Institute of Architects (http://www.aia.org)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (http://www.ncarb.org)
- Wisconsin Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (http://www.aiaw.org)
The Career Clusters® brand logo and its extensions are the property of the National Career Technical Education Foundation, as managed by NASDCTEc.