Security Administrator Function -
View and/or Revoke User's Rights
- Click on View and/or Revoke a Business User's access to my company's
- Log in using your Wisconsin User ID and password.
- Select the Insurer or Claims Handling Office from the drop down menu.
- Click the Go To Revoke User Access button.
- A list of all users that have access to your company's claims will
appear. To revoke a user's access, select a user from the list by
clicking on the box to the left hand side of the name.
- Click the Revoke Access button.
- A message will appear stating access has successfully been revoked.
A proud partner of the network