Security Administrator Function -
Transfer Security Administrator Rights to Another User
- Click on Transfer my Administrative rights to someone else.
- Log in using your Wisconsin User ID and password.
- Select the Insurer or Claims Handling Office whose rights you wish to
transfer from the drop down list.
- Click on the Go To Transfer Security Admin Rights button.
- Select the User that you wish to transfer your Security
Administrator rights to in the drop down list.
- Mark the check box if you also want to revoke your rights as a Report
User. If the check box is not marked, you will remain a Report User
but will no longer have Security Administrator rights.
- Click the Transfer Security Admin Rights button.
- A message will appear stating your Security Admin Rights have been
transferred to the new user.