Security Administrator Function - Generate an Activation Key for a Report User
- When a Report User an Activation Key, the Security Administrator receives an email.
- Select Generate an Activation Key for a Report User.
- Log in using your Wisconsin User ID and password.
- Select the insurer that you wish to generate an Activation Key for in the drop down list. Each company that you are the Security Administrator for should appear in the list.
- Click on the Request Activation Key button. A unique alpha-numeric key will be generated and displayed in the Receive Activation Key box.
- An Activation Key is generated. Communicate this key to the business user who requested it.