Step 1 - Create a DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account
Obtaining access to the Workers Compensation Internet Applications begins by creating a personal DWD/Wisconsin Logon Account.
DWD/WISCONSIN LOGON ACCOUNT CREATION PROCESS
- To begin, you must read the User Acceptance Agreement and click Accept at the bottom of the page to agree to the terms of the usage policy.
If you do not agree to the terms, click Decline. The window below will appear and redirect you to your original page.
- Complete the information on the self-registration page and click Submit.
- You will receive a message stating your DWD/Wisconsin Logon profile was successfully created.
- To obtain access to the WC Internet Applications
Go to www.dwd.wisconsin.gov
- Click Worker's Compensation
- Click Insurers and Self-Insured
- Click WEB Logon Management System
- Click I am a Security Administrator or I am a Report User based on your role
If you do not have an Activation Key proceed to Step 2 - Request an Activation Key. If your Security Administrator has already provided you with a key, proceed to Step 3 - Activate your WC Activation Key.