Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010
Time: 09:30 a.m.
Place: Offices of the State of Wisconsin Investment Board
Room 226 (Board Room)
121 East Wilson Street
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening remarks – Hal Bergan
- Minutes of Meetings February 10, 2010 (blue)
- Reserve Fund Solvency
- D09-23 Amend extended benefit trigger
- Council Committee recommendation to improve definition of “employee”
- Assurance requirement for tribal government employers
- Amend limit on voluntary contributions
- Review provisions of HR 487/SB366 and finalize legislative proposal
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)